Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Farewell

Last Thursday night I got an e-mail from Mr. Wrong that he found my blog entertaining. All right you find it entertaining by why did you find it at all? Seriously?

Received Saturday via text message: Tip... from ms peach. u should set your facebook 2 private if u only want friends 2 see. The entertainment was great seriously... Steve O


Have you checked the privacy settings on your facebook lately? Although I thought my page couldn't be viewed by people other than my friends apparently I was wrong. Miss Peach, for reasons known only to her, apparently went looking for me on facebook, found my page and found my blog. Mr. Wrong says to look up Miss Peach, I asked him "why?" I don't have any desire to make her my friend, read her page or stalk her on the internet, I wouldn't waste my time. So I asked him why they went looking for me. Miss Peach yells from the background, "I did." The question remains why?

The truth is I pose that question alot to Mr. Wrong, he doesn't have an answer and I need to learn to quit asking.



The other thing I'm going to quit doing is writing at this blog. It's not that I care that Mr. Wrong and Miss Peach read the blog but when I started writing another post I realised I was censoring myself, in case they read it. I don't want that hanging over me. I will be blogging again soon, somewhere else, if you'd like to know where you can send me an e-mail at seriouslykaren@gmail.com.



So alas, I say good bye for now. Seriously

No comments: